The West Bengal Swarojgar Corporation Ltd implements the Swami Vivekananda Swanirbhar Karmasansthan Prakalpa(SVSKP), a flagship scheme of the Department of Self Help Group & Self Eemployment (WBSCL).
The basic goal of the scheme is to increase access to credit for the growth of rural/urban enterprises. SVSKP yojana gives assistance to unemployed young people and groups of people. More emphasis has been placed on training, especially in trades where locally available raw materials could be used to produce. Making finer articles rather than being wasted due to ignorance, and in traditional crafts where there is ample potential.
What are the Benefits of Swami Vivekananda Swanirbhar Karmasansthan Prakalpa(SVSKP) Yojana?
- Generation of self-employment opportunities across the state.
- Promotion of enterprises in the remote and rural areas of West Bengal.
- Financing the funds to the educated unemployed youth of the state to promote self-dependence.
- Better utilisation of idle resources.
- Maximum Govt. subsidy of Rs. 1.5 lakh for individual
- West Bengal Swarojgar Corporation Ltd is providing 3.5 lakh for groups of five or more, which represents 30% of the project cost
What are the Eligibility of SVSKP Yojana?
- The applicant must be between 18-45 years of age.
- The monthly family income of the applicant should be less than Rs.15,000
- This project is applicable to any type of small-scale industry, production unit, trading unit, service point in rural or urban areas. It aslo includes any unit involving agriculture and animal resources.
- Employees of Central Government, State Government and any government approved organization or his family cannot participate in this project.
- Swami Vivekananda Swanirbhar Karmasansthan Prakalpa pays 5 percent of the project cost to the applicant.
- 30 percent grant from the State Government (maximum of Rs. 1.5 lakhs in individual projects and maximum of Rs. 3.5 lakhs in joint ventures)
- The remaining 65 per cent or the remainder must be paid from state-owned banks or financial institutions at current interest rates.
what are the Documnets Required for SVSKP Yojana?
- Birth certificate
- Employment Exchange Card / Unemployment Certificate from BDO
- Caste Certificate
- Colour Photograph
- Project Report/Business Plan
- Trade License
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
How to apply for Swami Vivekananda Swanirbhar Karmasansthan Prakalpa(SVSKP) Yojana?
Visit the following link to download the application form for the SVSKP Scheme