A good project report may contain the following details. You can use our sample report for having a better understanding click here to see the sample report.
A good report consist of
- Introductory Page – The potential, need ,possibility , fund needed etc
- Scope of the project– It will be a snapshot of the whole activity that you are going to do
- Details about the Promoters– their educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Product /services – What is your offering to the public
- Location details – Were you are going to start the unit, its specialty etc
- Plant & machinery details – Details of your plant and machinery used
- Raw materials (if any) – Details of raw material used
- Market potential and marketing strategy – How big is your market?, How you are planning to sell the product
- Employees details –details of employees, their educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Project cost – Total money (including your share) for building your project
- Application of fund – How you allocate funds in your project
- Means of Financing – From were you source the fund
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statements
- cash Flow Statement
- general Ratios
- Break Even Point Evaluations