What is the karma sathi prakalpa loan scheme?
The government of West Bengal introduces a scheme name Karma Sathi Prakalpa. This scheme launches intending to make West Bengal’s unemployed young people self-reliant. So, a target set to make 1 lakh of unemployed young people self-sufficient each year through the Karmasathi project (karma sathi prokalpo). The project provides loans of up to Rs 2 lakh via co-operative banks that operate by the State. Also, the subsidy opportunities associated with the loan and the opportunity to repay the loan in installments.
Objectives of Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme 2020
- In the new scheme “Karma Sathi Prakalpa” one jobless youth who is not paid provides loans and grants. So they can become self-sufficient.
- Also, to help young entrepreneurs of the State in setting up new manufacturing enterprises. And small companies including services and trading.
- To build gainful self-employment opportunities in both rural and urban areas of the State.
Eligibility forKarma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
- Firstly, candidates must remain a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Secondly, only permanent candidates of West Bengal eligible for this scheme.
- Educational Qualification for the scheme implies minimum Class VIII qualifying. Also, the preference provides intending business people who register with the Employment Bank.
- The loan provides by the state-owned co-operative bank as support to “prospective entrepreneurs”. In the age group within 18-50 years. In setting up “new manufacturing enterprises and small businesses”
Important Document to apply online
The duly filled-in application form must submit along with the following duly signed documents.
- Passport Size Photo
- Adhaar Card
- Project report -(Finline can help you with the project report)
- Proof of address& ID
- 10th or 12th Market Sheet
- Certificate of education
- Voting ID Card
- Copy of SC / ST / OBC / Minority / Certificate issued separately, if applicable
For more details about this scheme visit govt website