A new scheme named Udyami Yojana Bihar is launched by the Government of Bihar for the welfare of educated youth in the state. As a result those educated yet unemployed young people who come from the SC/ST community will benefit from Udyamai Yojana. As a reulst of this scheme, Bihar’s youths will be provided with better job opportunities. The Scheme focuses on promoting the micro, small, and medium-scale (MSME) industries in the state. Similarly improving the employment ratio and providing better livelihood to the SC/ST youth through assistance in the form of incentives to set up new enterprises.
What are the Benefits of Bihar Udyami Yojana?
- This Udyami Yojana Bihar would include up to 5 lakhs of interest-free loans.
- A concession of up to 50 percent of the project cost would be granted.
- Rs.25,000 for training and project monitoring will be provided by the government.
- Collateral security-free loans are made available under the scheme.
- The incentive of up to Rs.5 lakhs will be given for 50 percent of the project cost.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Udyami Yojana ?
- The applicant should be a citizen of Bihar.
- The applicant must belong to the SC/ST community.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must hold the intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic, or any other equivalent degree.
- The age of the applicant must be 18 or above.
- The units like proprietary, partnership firm or private limited should be registered as the company.
What are the Documents Required for Bihar Udyami Yojana?
- Photo of the applicant.
- Application form.
- Residence certificate of the applicant.
- Bank passbook details.
- Project Report/Business Plan
- Aadhar card.
- Academic qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate of the applicant
- Ration card.
How to apply:
The following website should be visited to apply for the Bihar Udyami Yojana