The Government of Bihar launched a new scheme named Udyami Yojana Bihar for the welfare of educated youth in the state. As a result, those educated yet unemployed young people who come from the SC/ST community will benefit from Udyamai Yojana. As a result of this scheme, Bihar’s youths will be provided with better job opportunities. The Scheme focuses on promoting the micro, small, and medium-scale (MSME) industries in the state. Similarly improving the employment ratio and providing better livelihood to the SC/ST youth through assistance in the form of incentives to set up new enterprises.
What are the Benefits of Bihar Udyami Yojana?
- This Udyami Yojana Bihar would include up to 5 lakhs of interest-free loans.
- A concession of up to 50 per cent of the project cost would be granted.
- Rs.25,000 for training and project monitoring will be provided by the government.
- The scheme makes collateral security-free loans available.
- It will give an incentive of up to Rs. 5 lakhs for 50 per cent of the project cost.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Udyami Yojana?
- The applicant should be a citizen of Bihar.
- The applicant must belong to the SC/ST community.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must hold the intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic, or any other equivalent degree.
- The age of the applicant must be 18 or above.
- Entities such as proprietary businesses, partnership firms, or private limited companies should register as the company.
What are the Documents Required for the Bihar Udyami Yojana?
- Photo of the applicant.
- Application form.
- Residence certificate of the applicant.
- Bank passbook details.
- Project Report/Business Plan
- Aadhar card.
- Academic qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate of the applicant
- Ration card.
In the above list, Business plan also known as project report is a crucial document when applying for a bank loan. The bank uses this document to analyze the overall feasibility, risks, financial viability, and potential of a project. A well-crafted and convincing project report increases the chances of loan approval. With Finline you can craft a compelling project report in less than 10 minutes. That too in your language. Our reports are accepted by all public and private sector banks working in India. Click to create your project report.
How to apply:
The following website should be visited to apply for the Bihar Udyami Yojana