The Unemployed Youth Employment Generation Programme (UYEGP) scheme to alleviate the unemployment problems of socially and economically weaker segments of society, particularly among educated and unemployed people, to become self-employed by setting up Manufacturing / Service / Business enterprises.
Eligibility for The Unemployed Youth Employment Generation Programme :
- The applicant should be at least an 8th
- Age Limit: 18 to 45 Years
- 18 to 35 Years (Other Community Men)
- Family Annual Income: Should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/-
- Residence: Should be a resident of a minimum of 3 years in the same area
- Promoter’s contribution is 10%of the project cost for General Category and 5% for Special Category of entrepreneurs.
- [email protected]% of project cost (not exceeding Rs. 1.25 lakhs).
- 7 days of EDP training is mandatory for the selected beneficiaries. The selection of beneficiaries is through the interview process by the District Task Force Committee that will be convened at least once in a fortnight.
What are the Benefits of the Unemployed Youth Employment Generation Programme?
The Unemployed Youth Employment Generation Programme helps the eligible youth can avail of loan for the following industry
- Manufacturing up to 10 lakhs
- Service industry – up to 2 lakhs
- Trading – upto 1 lakh
What are the Documents needed for Unemployed Youth Employment Generation Programme?
- Transfer certificate/ Record Sheet issued by School/College. (Two Copies)
- Ration Car. (Two Copies)
- In the case of applicants who don’t possess a valid Ration Card, a Nativity certificate from the Thasildhar / Aadhar card xerox / Election voters identity card xerox. (Two Copies)
- Project Report/Business Plan
- Valid Quotations (Original & Duplicate ) with GST number
- Community Certificate(Two Copies)
- Ex-Serviceman /Differently abled /Transgenders should apply with valid certificate (Two copies ) ➢ Affidavit – A format enclosed herewith for reference to the candidate which should be typed in an Rs.20/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper duly Certified and Signed by the Notary Public and then submitted along with a copy of Rental/Lease Agreement to the bank while sanctioning of the loan.
The aforementioned documents are to be enclosed with the District Industries Centre.
How to apply for Unemployed Youth Employment Generation Programme?
The given website should be visited to apply for the UYEGP Scheme: