The Gujarat Government has introduced a new scheme for the employees of cottage industry. This scheme offers financial support to the craftsmen of the cottage industry. Gujarat has started this scheme in the memory of our revered former Prime minister Late Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee. This scheme is known as “Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana 2020”. This scheme focuses on equipping the unemployed youth of the states. Aiming to promote entrepreneurship skills and helping them become financially self-sufficient with their own projects.
This is a plan to give money to cottage industry artisans through nationalised banks, cooperative banks, public sector banks, or private banks. The purpose of this programme is to give unemployed people in rural and urban areas access to self-employment. Blind and disabled people are also eligible to get assistance under this programme.
Targets of theVajpayee Bankable Yojana:
- Eliminate the problem of unemployment in the state.
- Empower the youth of the state with entrepreneurship skills.
- Encourage the youth to become self-reliant and financially independent.
- Provide financial assistance to those persons, disabled due to an accident or by birth.
The loan limit :
- Industrial sector loan amount – INR 8 Lakhs.
- Service sector the loan amount is – INR. 8 Lakhs.
- Trade sector the loan amount is – INR 8 Lakhs.
Maximum Limit of Subsidy:
|Sr. No.||Sector||Limit of Subsidy Amount|
|Reserve Category||Urban/ Rural||₹.80,000/-|
|Note: The maximum limit of subsidy per beneficiary in any sector will be ₹.1,25,000/- for blind or handicapped person.|
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Vajpayee Bankable Yojana?
- Age limit of the applicant must be between 18-65 years of age.
- Standard 4th pass плитоноска купить is the minimum education qualification.
- The applicant should have completed training for minimum three months from private establishment or least one month from any Government approved Institutes.
- The field of the proposed company must be ancestral craftsman or should have experience of minimum 1 year in the same field штани мілітарі.
- No criteria in terms of family income.
What are the Documents Required for Vajpayee Bankable Yojana?
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Photograph of the applicant
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- Project report/Business Plan
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Educational Certificate (4th standard Qualified)
- Proof of training course.
Where to apply for Vajpayee Bankable Yojana?
Visit the following link to download the application form for the Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme