What is the Raj Udyog Mitra Scheme
Raj Udyog Mitra is a scheme launched for those people of Rajasthan who want to start a new micro, small or medium enterprise but could not do it under the old policies and laws of MSME. However, now after the launch of this scheme, there will be no need for government permission. New micro, small and medium enterprises can operate in the state and all the individuals or entrepreneurs who want to start their own business and start-up can register by filling the online application form (Raj Udyog Mitra Application Form) on the Mitra portal.
What are the benefits of registering at the Raj Udyog Mitra official portal?
- There is now a simple application process and the issuing of immediate certificates of acknowledgment.
- All new companies will obtain 3 years of exemption from inspections under all state laws.
- No prior approval is needed for the establishment and operation of MSMEs under any state law.
- The exemptions mentioned in the new MSME ordinance passed in 2019, can be availed by the new enterprises only.
- The applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan
- New MSMEs proposed to commence commercial operations on or after 4 March 2019 may apply for the exemption allowed for in the Ordinance.
- This scheme does not apply to already licensed MSME businesses.
- Details of bank account (copy of bank passbook).
- Aadhar Card, Voter Identification Card, PAN, Driving License
- Business plan/Project Report
- Address Proof: Aadhar, Electricity bill, Valid Passport, Property tax bill, etc.
- Photographs of employees (passport size)
- In the records of any bank, the applicant must not be in default.
How to apply:
The given website should be visited to apply for the Raj Udyog Mitra Scheme.