Project report for bank loan is an essential document when applying for SME loan. The project report is basically a document which explains the proposed project in detail. The doc: will contain details like what type business unit, where to start, owner information, proposed cost etc..
Most people have a misconception that Project report for bank loan means just a projection document with
profitability, cash flow and balance sheet’ in it. But technically speaking, project report is a
socio-techno- economic feasibility report which assess the viability of a venture in 360 degree.
So the report should be in depth covering all aspect of the business this shows the importance of the document too.
As an entrepreneur you might feel it difficult to create a project report with all details of finance explained perfectly. About 86% of entrepreneurs find it difficult to create a report for their firm.
In fact, it’s possible to write your initial project report in less than 15 minutes.
Use our application Finline ( www.finline.in ) and follow the steps as mentioned in the tutorial. You can find it’s so
easy to create the project report needed for your company. More over creating the project
report by yourself gives you a lot of inputs in the area of marketing and make you equipped in
planning the resources in a better way.
When you’re writing a project report for yourself, please mind the following things:
Enter the details that you know very clearly, be honest and after created the report just go through that and check if you are the competitor of the firm, what all things you can implement – Find the gaps and manage that
The perfect project report format is as follows:
- Introductory Page – The potential, need ,possibility , fund needed etc
- Scope of the project– It will be a snapshot of the whole activity that you are going to do
- Details about the Promoters– their educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Product /services – What is your offering to the public
- Location details – Were you are going to start the unit, its specialty etc
- Plant & machinery details – Details of your plant and machinery used
- Raw materials (if any) – Details of raw material used
- Market potential and marketing strategy – How big is your market?, How you are planning to sell the product
- Employees details –details of employees, their educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Project cost – Total money (including your share) for building your project
- Application of fund – How you allocate funds in your project
- Means of Financing – From were you source the fund
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statements
- cash Flow Statement
- general Ratios
- Break Even Point Evaluations
Instead of creating all the details in the given project report format, you can use Finline as an easy way to create the report. Our report is approved by all banks in India.