The Government of Jharkhand has recently launched the Chief Minister Employment Generation Scheme. Under this scheme, the Government of Jharkhand will provide financial assistance to its people. Under this scheme, unemployed youth of the state can take loans without guarantee for setting up their business. A provision of loan of up to Rs 25 lakh has been made to promote the entrepreneurial skills to the youth in rural and urban areas of the state.
What are the Benefits of Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana Loan Scheme?
- Under the scheme, unemployed youth living in urban and rural sectors (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Divyaang, Backward Classes) can avail loans at affordable interest rate to start their business. (Applicable for the MSMEs)
- Under this scheme, one can take a loan of 50 thousand rupees without any guarantee.
- One can avail a loan of up to Rs 25 lakh during the plan. And he/she will also be given a subsidy of up to 40% on taking the loan.
- The amount of grant shall not exceed 5 lakh.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana Loan Scheme?
- The age of the person must be between 18 years to 45 years
- The person applying for the scheme must be a resident of Jharkhand.
- The individual’s family income should be less than Rs 5 lakh.
- Sakhi Mandal can also benefit, under the scheme.
- There is no requirement of any guarantee on loans up to Rs 50 thousand under this scheme.
What are the Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana Loan Scheme?
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of age
- Project report/Business Plan
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Income Address
- Bank account details
- Proof of address (Electricity Bill, etc.)
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana Loan Scheme?
One has to approach any of the following, in order to avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Jharkhand State Tribal Cooperative Development Corporation
- State minority finance and development corporation
- Jharkhand State Scheduled Caste Cooperative Development Corporation
- District Welfare Officer
- Jharkhand State Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation