Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana (DDUSY) is an Arunachal Pradesh Government start-up loan scheme. This scheme focuses on providing start-up loans with some financial support in the form of subsidies. Also, the key vision behind this scheme is to promote the engagement of unemployed young people in entrepreneurship. Moreover, the government points to the provision of low-cost resources for the creation of new enterprises.
- Value addition in Agri-Horti & Allied Sector.
- Eco-tourism – Home Stays or Tour Operators.
- Tradition Textile Weaving – modernization or purchase of new looms.
- Small scale manufacturing unit – Qualified Graduates.
- Entrepreneurs’ contribution must be Min. 10% of TFO. Preference for higher contribution.
Documents needed for applying this scheme
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, voting ID, Passport, driver’s license, PAN card, etc.)
- Proof of residence (Phone bills, electricity bill, property tax receipt, etc.)
- Proof of business address
- Caste Certificate
- Project report
- The applicant must not be at fault in the Bank.
Interest Rate and Subsidy Provided
- The loan amount will be given at a subsidized rate of 30% by the government.
- The subsidized amount will also be credited to the bank through NABARD
- Project loan from Rs 10 lakh up to 1 Cr (excluding the cost of land & building)
- For any women entrepreneur in the state who wants to take the benefit under this scheme will be provided with additional 5% subsidy on the rate of interest annually for setting up enterprises so that the loan cannot become Non-Performing Asset (NPA).