Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana (DDUSY) is an Arunachal Pradesh Government start-up loan scheme. This scheme focuses on providing start-up loans with some financial support in the form of subsidies. Also, the key vision behind this scheme is to promote the engagement of unemployed young people in entrepreneurship. Moreover, the government points to the provision of low-cost resources for the creation of new enterprises.
What is the Eligibility for Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana?
- Value addition in Agri-Horti & Allied Sector.
- Eco-tourism – Home Stays or Tour Operators.
- Tradition Textile Weaving – modernization or purchase of new looms.
- Small scale manufacturing unit – Qualified Graduates.
- Entrepreneurs’ contribution must be Min. 10% of TFO. Preference for higher contribution.
What are the Documents needed for Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana?
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, voting ID, Passport, driver’s license, PAN card, etc.)
- Proof of residence (Phone bills, electricity bill, property tax receipt, etc.)
- Proof of business address
- Caste Certificate
- Project report
- The applicant must not be at fault in the Bank.
What is the Interest Rate and Subsidy Provided DDUSY?
- The loan amount will be given at a subsidized rate of 30% by the government.
- The subsidized amount will also be credited to the bank through NABARD
- Project loan from Rs 10 lakh up to 1 Cr (excluding the cost of land & building)
- Any women entrepreneur in the state who wants to take the benefit under this scheme will be provided with an additional 5% subsidy on the rate of interest annually for setting up enterprises so that the loan cannot become a Non-Performing Asset (NPA).