From 2008 onwards the PMEGP loan scheme is there in our country. Those who availed MUDRA loan and PMEGP and also if you are repaying the loan properly, then you are eligible for getting another loan upto 1 crore.
Exiting isn’it? MUDRA and PMEGP are two prominent MSME loan scheme available in India and millions of MSME has taken it up and become a beneficiary of the same. So basically these loans are for the entrepreneurs to kick start the business. But the 2 nd phase of MUDRA & PMEGP is for helping established entrepreneurs to flourish better. Just have a look at the eligibility criteria. Along with the loan you may also get a subsidy up to 15%. So just have a look at the eligibility criteria and benefits of the scheme.
- The enterprise should be exponentially increasing its revenue and running in profit for
the past 3 years
- The enterprise should not be a defaulter in previous loan amounts
- Enterprise should generate large number of employment opportunity during expansion
- Manufacturing industry can avail a loan upto 1 crore
- Service industry & trading can avail loan upto 25 lakhs
- Manufacturing industry is eligible of subsidy upto 15 lakhs
- Service and trading industry is eligible of subsidy upto 3.75 lakhs
You need to fill up the application form from http:// kviconline.gov.in and discuss the possibility with the District Industrial Center (DIC). Need to submit the audited balance sheet and profitability statement of past 3 years , KYC documents and a project report for your business
with projected balance sheet and other financial statements. For project report you can create it in Finline .For getting more details call / whatsapp to 8848377012
or mail us : email@example.com